Hi, hello, hey! Welcome to my little corner of the internet where I am hoping to share reviews of all the books I read, fangirl about new releases, share tips and tricks to running a bookstagram account and maybe even talk about the novel I’m writing.
My name is Jannetje (yawn-it-cha) or just Janni (yawn-ee) for short. I’m a twenty-something year old living in the beautiful Texas Hill Country where I run my own wedding photography company. I am happily married to the goofball of my dreams, Wesley, and together we have two children (Shane, who is three, and Weslyn, who is one).
- I’m allergic to raw tomatoes.
- I’m what you would call an introverted extrovert. (Or maybe it’s the other way around?)
- I suffer from TMJ, which is a total bummer sometimes.
- My Hogwarts house is Hufflepuff.
- I’m Type 2 in regards to the Enneagram test.
- I’m only 5’1″.
As you’ll see throughout my Instagram, and eventually, my blog – I am partial to Fantasy reads and lean more towards the YA section. I love a good romance and strong female leads. But I’m always open to all recommendations so please feel free to lay them on me!
I’m going to keep this short and sweet but thank you so much for checking out my blog! I hope you enjoy your time on here!